This device can be connected with a machine or equipment before lifting operations as a preventive measure against unexpected accidents.
Since it is difficult to secure moving tools while they are being used in high places, there is always a risk of them falling. Endo Self-Lock
for rigid bodies automatically winds up the wire rope using spring tension so the wire rope does not normally become slack. However,
it can also quickly lock the wire rope in case of an emergency. It prevents accidents caused by falling machines or equipment during lifting operations.
1. Should not be used for the human body.
2. Should not be used for objects that move horizontally.
- For various types of equipment and wall-mounted robots that are installed in factories.
- For equipment including basketball hoops that move vertically and are installed in high places.
- The wire rope can be pulled out and wound up while the speed is within the limit.
- When the speed exceeds the limit, the ratchet mechanism immediately locks the wire rope to prevent falling accidents.
- The internal spring automatically winds up the wire rope to eliminate slack unless the lock is activated.
for Rigid Bodies
This device can be connected with a machine or equipment before lifting operations as a preventive measure against unexpected accidents.Should not be used for objects that move horizontally.