Operated by compressed air and air cylinder, Air Balancer can be used for loading, unloading, and transport.
In the models with the lift control module, the floating feature facilitates the attachment and removal of a suspended load.
In the models with the balance control module, the balance feature enables transfer and installation of a suspended load by hand.
- Attachment and removal of a load or jig.
- Lifting and transfer of a load or jig.
- Precise positioning.
- Transfer and installation of a suspended load.
- In the models with the floating feature, you can manually adjust the vertical position from the stop position.(approx.35 cm)
- In the models with the balance feature, you can balance a suspended load and manually control its vertical position over the full range of a stroke.
- Air Balancer reduces air consumption (approx. 1/7) and lowers noise compared with Air Hoist.
- The air is kept clean since the balancer operates without lubrication.
(with lift control
This balancer uses air pressure to wind a load up and down over the entire lifting height without weight setting. This type is equipped with a floating feature.
Hoisting capacity: 270 kg or less
(with balance control module)
Models are available featuring automatic balance with weight detection or easy balance setting with a knob.
Hoisting capacity: 140 kg or less
This system allows horizontal movement of lifting equipment, enabling easy transportation and transfer by hand.
A floor-mounted jib crane is available as an accessory. The traveling rail is made of aluminum, ensuring light and smooth operation.